Saturday, August 23, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce.



Huh. Labor Day is September 1st. Barely a week away. It seems so early, especially when it’s still 98° and hotter most days. Here’s hoping the climate gets a clue and starts cooling down soon !



See what Beloved Hubby bought for me today ? He was at BestTech for a new mouse and fun treat or two, and got me Elsa ! He said he’d seen me look and put her back several times, so here she was. He snagged Dearest Son a game controller for Windows – the one we bought earlier this month didn’t work, so we sent it back. I’m thinking Elsa can be used in the online Infinity game – I’ll let you know when it finishes downloading updates  and I try !


(grin) My review on Pixie Faire for the BFC Trendy Tee pattern got two thumbs up, even though it was buried on the second page, because I’m a verified reviewer, not a verified buyer. Yeah, seemed petty to me, too, but at least I’m not the only one they did that to. What’s funny is, I’m the only one out of eight reviews that got up-thumbs at all. None of the buyers got one. Heh.



Wow. Disney Infinity is amazing, but it heats my laptop right up. I may have to save this game for cooler days. At least I won’t have to buy a $60. Wii game to use my Elsa figurine – there’s a code on her card that unlocks her character in-game. Too bad I haven’t gotten far enough to see her yet. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd be interested in a Disney Infinity review! I have Elsa's figure, even though I don't own the game. For $7 of my accumulated store credit at Game X-Change, I couldn't resist. XD

    ReplyDelete