Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sleepy Saturday...

Current Mood : Sleepy




I think some of Tamara's picks look a bit familiar...
From Dover Books, 'Monster Mall'. Click
for bigness.
The San Diego Comic Con begins next week – frankly, I’ll be glad when it’s over. Even getting sneak peeks of MH  dolls isn’t much of a thrill. We end up waiting a whole year for them, and half the time, the changes are so sweeping between then and retail, I don’t want ‘em anymore, and feel slightly used for being enthusiastic for so long. Plus, the wailing and gnashing of teeth over Wyndowna/ Weberella is going to be long and noisy, and I can understand the frustration, but that doesn’t mean I wanna hear it for the next month.


I’m kind of turned off from the message boards lately. Seems like it’s all complaining and no fun anymore. No one’s posting photos of what they’ve made, they just wanna know what they can buy to fit already. And some comments (and/or total cricket-chirping silence) from a few postings of hand-made items has me really reluctant to post mine anywhere but my own sites, and heck, I’ve even got static there a couple times. I guess I really am pushing away from the Mattel mothership, but I’m still clinging a bit, and I’m a bit frustrated at m’self. And everything.



But at least all the for-sale MH  dolls are dressed and nearly ready to go. Finally finished some pull-on shorts and a tank top for Jackson #2 tonight – now it’s just a matter of getting pictures posted and text written. Beloved Hubby still thinks I should go eBay, but I really don’t want to mess with shipping and potential fraud. I’m willing to take less cash for less hassle, so we’ll see how they do on Craigslist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment