Friday, July 5, 2013

Hand Swap ! Poor Cleo...

Current Mood : Slightly dizzy...





Yup. Rain. There was a brief but heavy shower just after midnight. That put a damper on the local pyro ‘backyard heroes’ firework enthusiasts, so I got a decent night’s sleep. If not for the rain, whatever those whistle-crack rockets were, they probably would have kept resounding all night. They drove Ginger-kitty crazy. About every time she wanted to go outside, and was ready to, another would split the air, and she’d head for the Kitty Safety Zone (bathtub). Since Ginger is not known for timidity, those benighted things must’ve really hurt her ears.


Got some laundry and my ‘fussy work’ done today. Moved the litter box to the bathroom, which meant consolidating both hampers into one in our bedroom. Was kinda silly to have two hampers in a place this small anyway, and we know from experience Dearest Son never used his when we had one in his room (that’s how we ended up with it in the bathroom). So now we’ll just have to get him to not use the one in our bedroom instead ! While I was in there, I moved the ‘guy’ fabric from my bedside cube to the milk crate and got it stored under the arena, then stashed all the cut up boxes, cardboard furniture, and various papers salvaged from my MH dolls in the cube. Very tiring. But much better.



Then I upended the bag o’ MH clothes in my lap on the bed and sorted them out, selecting some to re-dress the dolls I’ll soon have up for sale. Been needing to do that for a long time. I had a nice series of memories, of buying this and sewing that, and I had such plenty, I could choose to ditch quite a bit. Then, it was time to re-dress all the soon-to-be-sold dolls. Also very nostalgic, and in some ways both cathartic and fun. I actually had more discards than dolls – at least for the ghouls. All I need to sew for the sale lot is a couple tanks and tops for the two Jacksons, then they’re ready to go. At least sewing those will be easy, and enough to get me back into the swing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment