Thursday, July 11, 2013

And I have four more colors of cardstock to use !

Current Mood : Baggy.




This morning,  we worked together on general clutter, and got rid of a ton of stuff. Mostly empty boxes and old tech manuals, with a scattering of donated clothes and old toys. Better out than in if it’s useless, I always say. Once the last of the trash was out, Beloved Hubby decided to do some ironing, and discarded two nice shirts that don’t fit him well. I’m so selfish, I immediately swooped on ‘em, claiming them for doll clothes. I should donate them as-is, they’re in good shape and freshly laundered, but I liked the colors and stripes. Beloved’s OK with it, long as the shirts go somewhere that’s not his closet, and it’s a bonus if they keep me out of Hancock Fabrics another week or two.



The bags made with cardstock and my printer came out very nice – I should make some boxes soon. All the ones I made from construction paper have been tossed in the ‘sale dolls’ box, as they were cluttering up the place. Can always make more !

1 comment: