Saturday, July 27, 2013

Operetta's UK Tour ends, only slight damage found.

Current Notes : Hoping I can nap away all this whine soon...




I don’t know what’s wrong with me today. I’m out of sorts for no real reason. Woke up that way, too. Waited all day yesterday for my Barbie boat bridge to arrive – it got into the PO at 5am, after being hung up in Jersey City for three days. Too bad it sat in our PO all Friday. At least I was able to pick it up from the Office today – only reason I knew it was there was because Package Tracking says it was delivered. And the nice young ladies at the office said I had a second package, which turned out to be my long-awaited Picture Day Operetta, all the way from Great Brittan in a slightly bashed box. Luckily she’s in perfect shape, although I mostly bought her for her shoes and clothes.


I know I’m whining. And I don’t know why. I have no reason to whine, none at all. But I am, on and on. (sigh) Darn barometric pressure keeps rising and falling, and I swear I get a headache every time the needle twitches. Was so ornery, Beloved Hubby took me out for a soda, which was nice and helped a bit.


I think I’m going to start ‘Play Date Saturday’ next week, which’ll host a photo or two of a playset or special prop – like we’re bringing our stuff over for a group playdate in the living room. A really *big* living room ! And since my boat bridge arrived in better shape than expected, I’ll break out that one first ! I already know what photo I want.



Not a lot going on. Beloved’s working tonight, and the dishes are already done. Dearest Son’s engrossed in a Harry Potter movie, one of the earlier ones, before the series got truly dark. I’m gonna sew a bit, probably the ‘ghoul’ size jumpsuit pattern I worked on yesterday, see if this is closer to ‘good’ than the first one. Wish me luck ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment