Friday, July 12, 2013

Of course, the debbil hasn't had to worry about me being up much lately...

Current Mood : Enjoying the lighter spring wheezes...




Decided to donate Beloved Hubby’s shirts after all. It’s just too much fabric for me to use, and they’re of more service to someone else as an intact shirt. Now, all I have to do is dump the full donations bag into one of those collection bins that are all over town.


Otherwise, it was a kinda boring day. Re-rolled the ribbon racks after Ginger-kitty attacked them without any provocation yesterday. Straightened out the cluttered bookcases once again – ponies everywhere ! Mentally debated whether or not to start looking for Life in the Dreamhouse Raquelle. I still want her, and love that sidewise smirk, but I’m trying to cut down on dolls. If things go well, I’ll only buy one more MH doll for the entire rest of the year, so it’s not that big a deal, but… the few Barbie dolls I’ve kept are a bit dusty these days. I think it’ll end up decided by that trusty ole ‘harsh light of retail’ factor in the next few weeks. Kind of avoided the toys section when we hit Mal-Wart in part because I didn’t want to have to decide that day. Wanted it to be more about Dearest Son’s new bicycle !


Speaking of which, Beloved has been taking him out with it, since I think all his previous bikes have had coaster brakes instead of the hand ones of this new black beauty. He’s doing well, and they even borrowed my bike to go to the corner quickie-mart and back, about a six-block trip ! I’m hoping to use mine soon – still coughing a lot, but I’m not using the inhaler except at night, and my energy’s coming back.



(grin) There’s a Hoarders marathon on. It’s been a while since I watched that. They’re not very kind to doll enthusiasts ! Maybe it’ll inspire me to finish up the rest of the housework – our bathroom is maybe a month away from being eligible for a guest shot on that show ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment