Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Rain and my mood...

Current Mood : Ugh. 




Sorry, everyone. Just not into it today. It’s still raining, and I slept most of the day. About all I did was wash dishes, clean some of the nearly-condemned bathroom, and repair a house-blouse I tore last week. It’ll probably tear again, it’s so old, but at least it fits better now !


Had house-brand Cream of Wheat for breakfast and lunch today, just because it was comforting, warm and sweet. I never once ate the stuff as a kid, it was never part of our pantry, but I crave it occasionally as an adult. Beloved Hubby whipped up a great dinner of miniature soft tacos, Mexican rice, and refried beans with cheese and red sauce, and I was more than happy to clean up afterwards.



Got treated to a photo array of everything that’s wrong with somebody’s Apple (Ever After High) doll – just wish I’d seen any of the complaints. Eyes looked parallel to me, and I think the unusual ‘gradient’ style Mattel went with for their brows is where he or she got the idea that they were half-missing. Honestly, all I really saw is how much that doll looked like Season 8 Bridezilla Kera, and if that wasn’t a huge enough repellant, I can’t imagine what else could be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment