Wednesday, May 1, 2013

If I have a doll, I will kvetch about his or her shoes. Any doll. Guaranteed !


Current Mood : Sleepy.




While I was boiling water for some instant grits – Beloved Hubby’s art class day ! – I remembered to bring Baby Belle into the kitchen and while breakfast cooled, I gave her a quick boil pour, to encourage her bangs to lie down. Her hair was nearly dry by the time we got home, and they’re lying down better, but not quite ‘there’ yet. Put the clear elastic back on and made a mental note to give her another pour next week. Her bangs don’t look damaged by their ordeal, but I don’t need to rush things. It took three boil pours to get Dead Tired 1 DracuLaura’s hair to quit defying gravity !


The second-to-last order from my tax refund binge came in – Hi Dottie’s shoes. They’re in great shape, so I can cross them off the never-ending Want List. Got outbid in the last 30 seconds for Timey Tell, who’s my last binge, but there’s another that ends later this week, with the dress and socks in better shape, for a dollar more. We’ll see how it goes. It, too, can wait.


I gotta confess it. May as well get it over with. (sigh) I now have a pre-order in for TRU’s Headless Headmistress and Nightmare. They came up available again this morning, I got just enough funds in for it, and decided to go for it despite the drawbacks. It’s still an improvement over hunting for two months, bugging m’self to distraction over essentially nothing of any real importance, wondering if it was the doll or the hunt I wanted, and why was I getting so obsessed again…bleh. This way, it’s done, it’s over, and next month, I should have mine and enjoy it instead of bothering everyone in physical proximity and whining about it here. Guess it’s no surprise that Beloved was all for it !


And I don’t care what anybody says. I am soooo making that horse a ‘Princess Luna’ costume for Halloween !  See if I don’t !

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see Princess Luna-mare! Or is that Nightmare Lunamoon?

    ReplyDelete