Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I guess 'Catty Pink Minaj' didn't have the same 'ring' to it...


Current Mood : Over-worn.




Major thunderstorm outside after a beautiful mid-80s day. That’s our weather. If ya don’t like it, just wait a bit. Ginger-kitty went nutz and attacked a defenseless roll of toilet paper Beloved Hubby had in the living room for his allergies – we gotta get more tissues.


Finally decided, with Dearest Son’s help, that I wanted to keep the ‘new’ Timey, and he gladly wanted the old. He’ll get the old dress resewn, too, if he wants it when I’m done with it. For now, she has a nice tulle ‘shroud’ as Gozer Tell.


The hue and cry over the SDCC doll has faded a bit – I think it’s ‘cause people are out looking for part-time gigs to afford one – but I still feel bad for her die-hard fans. Of course, Mattel chooses now to show us the long-rumored Catty Noir, and while I’ll probably snag one, I burst out laughing at her outfit. She looks like Pinkie Pie, Jem, and Astro Fashions Barbie hit critical mass with a kilo of glitter in an abandoned 80s toybox, then Catty was dressed in the shards. While dismay was again expressed, I mentioned how much fun it’d be trying that dress on the other ghouls – and some of the guys ! Personally, I can’t wait to see how it looks, tin-foil boots and all if possible, on the Headless Headmistress !



At least the storm explains why I’ve been tight-chested and gasping all day. While my back un-hinked Tuesday night, all the muscles around it were singing today, which added some spice to my hours. I’m gonna go lie down now, I always sleep well with the sound of rain at the windows…

1 comment:

  1. I can pass on this one. I love the idea of a black cat but the pink & glitter overload puts me off. If she's released with another color maybe I'll add her to the MH collection..maybe

    ReplyDelete