Friday, May 10, 2013

Bored ? Take stuff apart !


Current Mood : Fulla potato chips, so, better. 




Flea Market was a real washout today. Less than half the building was occupied, and most of it was stuff we’d seen before. Dearest Son found a great deal on something he wanted, and the seller said it worked…but then seller couldn’t find a vital piece of it, and without it, how can he tell if it works or not ? I told him we’d think about it, and as we walked away – to research how much the AWOL piece would cost – the seller put it right back out for sale. He knows it’s missing a piece ! He knows there’s no way to use it, but he’s gonna try to push it off on some less tech person anyway. Dearest decided he didn’t want it no matter how cheap it was, and we went for a snack instead.


I don’t know if it’s the weather, the storms, my breathing issues, or just the fact that moving all my supplies around has sapped all my creative energy, but I just don’t feel the need to craft or sew or even imagine lately. At least reorganizing it all gave us a bit more room – and the tool chest fit in the hall closet. Yaaay !


Trying to decide how I want to display my guys and ghouls – I’m thinking that, on my next ‘me’ day, I’m gonna tear it down to bare Arena table, measure a few parts, and start from scratch. Still planning on taking my current numbers down to 45, and not letting it get past 50, which will be difficult when I’m trying to snag new characters (although there’s darn few I want now) and not give up any Ghoulias.


I did manage to shuffle some stuff around, and decided to move a few, which freed up the two Coffin Bean chairs I have. One of the MLP board members painted hers cream with pink cushions, and it looked much better, so I’ve thought of changing mine. I discovered they easily come apart for painting or other ideas. Don’t want a big armchair ? Arms come right off. Back comes off, too, so you can have a matching hassock or just a stool. Or a vanity bench. I had no idea this chair was so versatile ! Thank Everything I don’t have room for more !

No comments:

Post a Comment