Sunday, May 5, 2013

It's a quiet day when you're debating with your internal organs...


Current Mood : Not hungry. 




Well. Now that I’m pretty much caught up on MH for a while – I may have a deal going with Deborah, though…shhhhh ! – and I’m waiting for my latest Timey Tell conquest to arrive, that leaves me with not much to want. So, I decided to trawl around for fabric. Found a pretty flannel phone print that looks so retro, it’ll be perfect for Hi, Dottie ! Bought a yard with the last bits in my fun fund, and told her about it while putting on her ‘new’ shoes. Since her issue dress doesn’t really have any character indication, or real appeal to me even as a ‘70s fashion’ piece, I’m not really interested in getting it – unless it’s super-cheap !


Dearest Son is all excited about next week’s Flea Market. He hardly ever finds what he wants the most, but he always finds something, and always keeps the hope alive for the next visit. It’s sweet to see, and I hope I remember his better attitude when I go hunting for Heath in a few months and keep getting skunked.


Had to let the whole Headless Headmistress mess go, for my own mental health. Whole point of tying up so much monies was so that I didn’t have to worry about her, and I was doing it anyway. Talk about your hard habits to break !


Not much goin’ on round here. Even the drunk idiots on the second floor are quiet tonight. I wonder what gives ? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh crap that reminds me, I really need to respond to your last messsage! SORRY! Will do it tonight. :-)

    ReplyDelete