Monday, December 17, 2012

HooDude is in the House !!!


Current Mood : Wheeeee ! 



Whoops ! Forgot I was supposed to post that pseudo-comic I made from Scaris Deuce’s box liner a couple days ago. Mind if I share it tomorrow ? I wanna share HooDude now ! Yaaaay ! He arrived this afternoon, along with his stand, MH stickers, a pencil I didn’t have, and several of those postcards – a lot of them images of the guys, Lagoona, and Ghoulia ! I’ll be sharing those, too.


Isn’t he charming ? The ‘Dude My Froggy Stuff shows how to create on YouTube is so cute, and in some ways better, but I doubt my version would look nearly as good. So I’m really happy to have this one. In her photos, my trade partner showed that one lock of ‘hair’ folded up under another, which put it in his ‘eyes’, and I thought it was so endearing, I hope to keep it that way, always.


Froggy’s has pipe cleaners for a skeleton, which makes him poseable. The official Mattel one is as floppy as yer average Raggedy Ann, but without the bend-seams. And tight-packed stuffing. He’s posed here with a pin, which makes me uncomfortable. Yes, I’m upset for sticking a voodoo-inspired doll, because I don’t want to hurt him. (sigh)


DMIL was admitted to the hospital today, and my heart just went out to an exhausted FIL when we went to visit. So he’s staying with us tonight, as the hospital is less than three miles from Chez Insanity. Beloved Hubby will take him back tomorrow morning, and we’re hoping she’ll be home Wednesday. She’s not in Intensive (or Critical, where they always stuck me) but needs a bit more care, so here’s hoping for the best.


So I’m gonna wrap things up early – I doubt I’ll sew tonight, but I can’t wait for tomorrow ! Hopefully DMIL will feel better after her tests, and Amazon sez my three Deluxe Fashion Packs may be in via UPS then ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment