Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Crescent comes out to play !


Current Mood : Anxious



Inspired by recent events
at Chez Insanity.
Well, they released DMIL from the hospital this afternoon, far too early in my opinion. She has a diagnosis and part of the medical issue at hand has been repaired, but she looks weary to the bone, still has a grey cast to her skin, and could barely move her right side at all. And the long, hard part – lifestyle change – hasn’t even begun yet. It has to start soon or she’ll be right back there in a month or two. (sigh) Not a darn thing Beloved Hubby or I can do but drive them home, encourage her, and hope for the best for all concerned.


Finally got some laundry done, just in time for tomorrow’s therapy and annual doctor visit. Ugh. You already know I’m not gonna sleep tonight, I never do before anything medical, no matter how benign I know it will be.


On the plus side, I’m trading again – a pair of MH shoes that looked a lot better in the promo photos than they did on any of my dolls, and some hosiery I’ve never used for the Trapper-Keeper notebooks that come with three of the Photo Day dolls, the ‘boombox’ bag from Dance Class Howleen, and the cute grey beret from Scaris Rochelle Goyle. She must really like those shoes more than I ever did ! Should have my lot in the mail tomorrow – she’s a big fan of DracuLaura, so I added some of those postcards of her that I had. Also some stickers.


Oh, and it looks like I’m getting my wish this year ! Ever since 2011, I’ve looked for MH Valentines on store shelves, hoping. What I most wanted was the kind with pencils, like what already exists for most kid-friendly franchises like Disney Princesses and Thomas the Tank Engine. Hey, we just got Valentine’s classroom-exchange cards last year – and if this image on Consumerist is right, I get the pencils this year ! Yaaay !


Although it is a bit sad to realize I can recognize MH packaging in such a small photo filled with other products that quickly…


Too strung out to sew tonight, so I hope to give it a go tomorrow. I kinda wanna know if I can get that Etsy dress right…

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: luck and Merry Christmas .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Marta ! Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you and the ones you love, too ! Comment anytime !

      Big hug!!

      Delete