Monday, November 7, 2011

TRU will have Gil soon !


Current Mood : Tired but satisfied


Whew ! Five big loads of laundry - including sheets ! - washed, dried, and put away today. From the first shirt to the last sock, it's all done for another week or so. I confess, it was such a large job because it kept getting put off until there was about two weeks' worth piled up, but it's done, and I did it all ! Well, Dearest Son helped put away his clothes... but all the rest was a solo act.


I feel really great, but sooo tired ! My new diabetes prescription arrived - my Dr. had it mailed to me - so I think I fell asleep reading all the information and directions. But it wasn't long between I was done and Beloved Hubby was home. Yaaay !


I also got to see today's photo, reposted from MonsterHighDolls.com, that site I still avoid, but somehow always has the latest, not-yet-seen photos of the newest stuff. These are the accessory sets (sold separately !) to the 'Create A Monster' line, due out supposedly in February, but now seem to have an earlier release planned. TRU has a Create A Monster listing as well, along with 'Sweet 1600' Clawd and Skull Shores Gil. This would make me excited, even though there's only photos of the CAM set and Clawd, but...


TRU drives me crazy. I've been through this before with them. They put up listings weeks (often about a month or so) before they actually have stock, and I'll check, often a couple times a day, hoping to catch when the goodies go live. After a while I get tired of always coming up empty, and the day I don't check, bam ! I hear on another site that they have stock, but when I check, TRU's sold out before I even know they had anything. The only good thing about it is that, hey, they're TRU. They pretty much always get in more later.


Still, it was nice to see Gil is listed as $11.99, not $25. And I already know shipping will be six or seven bucks, not ten. This is why it bugs me - there's always the fear you won't get one if you wait ! - but I still prefer to buy retail. Honestly, I don't have the cash to pay what Angelic Dreamz and the eBay scalpers demand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment