Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's been cold two days in a row ! Not a good sign...


Current Mood : Sleepy 



Got five loads of laundry washed, dried, and all put away - even Dearest Son's stuff. It was more than usual because Beloved Hubby cleaned out the Diesel and brought in two weeks' worth of shrugged-off sweaters and sweaty sweatshirts from where he tossed 'em in the backseat. He was cleaning stuff out to make room for work tools before heading out, and I was doing laundry, so it was a good time to get it all done.


Not much else going on - the seller I bought my Comic Club outfit from has already shipped it and it should be here  Friday. So it should be on Ghoulia Saturday ! Still not sure why I'm so obsessed over it, except that I get that way when I finally decide I want something. I want it now, since I've kvetched over it for weeks !  Now all that's on my list is Gil and Abbey, which I actually sort of hope will elude me a little while longer. It's harder to appreciate new things when you get them all at once !


Got another medical appointment Friday, and Beloved's already got that day off, so I'm looking forward to it. He also brought home some plastic glue, so I can fix Ghoulia when I have some quiet time. I hope to get to that soon - my tummy's still slightly upset. Not sure why this tummyache is going on unusually long, but I get to see my 'primary care physician' (wow, that sounds so important !) next month, so I'll ask. None of the meds they have me on list stomach issues.


Hope your day is more fun - or that you at least get some stuff done !

No comments:

Post a Comment