Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ARggghdegarble...rrrgh. (sigh)

Current Mood :Frustrated and bored, if you can believe it. 



A lot going on, but most of it is boring ole family stuff, and kind of more of the same problems I probably shouldn't have gone on about before. Only reason I'm even vaguely interested is that I'm in the middle of it, and even then, I'm angry but not particularly involved, if that makes any sense at all. (sigh)


Busy day today, too - got dishes done, mostly because I got tired of moving them out of my way, and scrubbed the remainder of the neglected kitchen counters. Sorted through two more boxes. Culled four outgrown shirts from Dearest Son's laundry Monday and got them put away today for donation - if he sees them, he wants to wear them, no matter how tight they are, but if they simply vanish, he never asks about 'em. Suddenly, his interest in Bakugan has been rekindled, so he's digging through all his toys to get them all back in one place again.


And I got some great news - one of my books sold ! The Barbie pattern one from Mari DeWitt went for $50., one of the least expensive ones offered. I confess, it's been a while since I checked it, and someone had since lowered his/her price on the same volume, but mine was in better shape. Can you believe some sellers are asking almost $175. and (gulp) $750. for the same book ?! Amazon took its commission off the top, so there went $10., but I still made $44., minus the $9. to ship it. At least the new owner will have it quickly, we upgraded to Priority. I'll probably get the funds about the same time she gets the book, so hopefully everyone will be happy.


Beloved Hubby thinks he might be off on Friday - and if he is, we're going out together, just the three of us, for lunch. He also wants to look at apartments, which might tell more than it seems. I'm glad to have something to look forward to ! 

1 comment:

  1. wow, sounds like you have a lot going on there, familywise and healthwise. I hope you are taking care of yourself and that you and BH and DS get some peace.
    ~E

    ReplyDelete