Friday, November 4, 2011

They have tinsel-streaked hair, too.


Current Mood : Heavy with concern



Not much going on today, either - Beloved Hubby was home, so we got some houseworks done. Basically what could be done for free, since we're broke ! And DFIL is already asking for more funds, less than a week after we pay an over $500. power bill that was on 'pay off or shut off' notice. It's my worst fear, that we'll never be able to move out of here, because we're either constantly fixing things or paying old bills so they won't be shut off or foreclosed. We were assured before we moved that FIL had things well in hand, and we've quickly found out that wasn't even a partial truth, at all.


Not really helping the situation is that he and DMIL already stated they're leaving their mortgaged house to us in their will, so as far as they're concerned we own it - along with the flaky wiring, bad plumbing, and wonky appliances. Some days it's a real challenge to keep up my sunny demeanor...


So I played with my dolls a bit. Luckily, I was able to keep my two remaining large props, the folding Barbie 'Country Living Home' and the FriendShip, inside, with me. You'll probably begin seeing them in photos soon. They say what you grow up with is gonna be your life-long favorite, and I admit, I love the 70s-era graphics on both pieces. I think the whole reason I enjoy the Country Living Home so much is that it reminds me of the FriendShip, which is my all-time favorite. I'm very happy the MH crew fits it well, too - or I'd have contemplated selling them too, and I really didn't want to !


Speaking of them, Angelic Dreamz is taking pre-orders on the 'Sweet 1600' line of Monster High dolls, due out around Christmas time, tomorrow. It strikes me as funny that they want an advance 30% down payment, but don't mention how much the dolls will cost. Ah, well, it's not like I'll be ordering any, but it's really lit up the LiveJournal denizens. It was also mentioned that a Mattel Toy Outlets' cashier mentioned selling out of 'that new orange cat-girl' in a day. So we'll probably see Toralei on shelves soon. Meanwhile, I'm still looking for an Abbey...

No comments:

Post a Comment