Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's always better when you have something to look forward to !

Current Mood : Relaxed


Hoping to hit Hobby Lobby tomorrow for today's image - a new pattern ! Now, if this were just Barbie-sized, I'd give it a pass, since these are designs for outfits I know I have a few dozen times over. No, this one's actually three sizes - 10.5", 11.5", and 12.5". According to the back, the small fits Bratz, the medium fits Barbie and Liv, and the large is for Moxie Girls. You already *know* what I'm thinking - it won't be much to tweak the Bratz size to Monster High size ! Hobby Lobby has a $1.99 sale on Simplicity patterns through Saturday, and Hancock Fabrics offers the same deal from Nov. 17 to 23. There's only one other new doll pattern, for 15-inch baby dolls like Bitty Baby, so if you sew for that size, you may wanna look up that one, too. Nothin' new at all (fashion doll size, there's probably dozens more for AG & clones) from Butterick or McCalls.


I'm also hoping to check out their rotary cutting surfaces, since there's a 40% off coupon. Still nothing on either of my 'old' ones, which really digs at me, ya know ?


Got really lazy today. Fell asleep watching the MST3K version of Manos : The Hands of Fate, and had a nap for the first time in weeks. I haven't been tired enough to want or need one in a while. The rest of the day was slow and quiet, even after Beloved Hubby came home. And I liked it that way ! 

3 comments:

  1. I got that pattern a couple of weeks back during Hancock Fabrics' 99 cent sale. When I saw it I knew I had to have it, for the difference in size alone. I can't wait to used it. I'm sure you will use yours before I get to mine so I look forward to seeing what you do with it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh another new pattern!!! I MUST go to Hobby Lobby and pick this one up! I make both Barbie clothes and MH clothes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I made sure I picked up this pattern at Hobby Lobby before I left for my sister's wedding. I guess great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete