Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Not very good Wednesday.


Ai. I so owe you guys an apology. I am so disjointed and disconnected that most of my posts have serious repeat action – I keep saying the same things over and over because I forgot I’ve already said ‘em 20+ times. I’ll try to be a bit more focused on the ‘here and now’ instead of what I hope will happen in a week or two.


Today was not  a good one. Dearest Son had a seizure – we’re gonna have to start monitoring his meds again – and he collapsed in the living room. We tried to trust him when he said he’d already taken them, but the stakes are simply too high to continue like that. I put all his in a box, just like mine are in a lunchbox, and they’ll be stored in our room ‘til it’s time to take ‘em. I’ll try to make it something for us to share twice a day (for him, at least).


Of course, he was just coming out of it when the air company guy showed up. We’re talking just barely 9am here. He had to check my equipment and drop off cannula hoses, and didn’t seem at all taken aback with the moving mess and Dearest’s nearly-passed-out form on the floor. Or me, pre-shower before Dearest fell, still in my (luckily long) nightgown. Makes me wonder what that dude has seen in other houses…


Even with Dearest napping most of the day, we got a lot of his room cleaned up. I’m still not sure if we’re gonna do the yard sale Friday or not. I’m waaaay behind and honestly, I’m just not ready. If I stay up all Thursday night, I probably would be, but I kinda need some sleep. Got another medical (about the hernia) tomorrow, so no rest tonight, and I need to keep a closer eye on Dearest today, so I just don’t see it happening.


Can always have it next Friday. Our prices would be scaaaary !

1 comment:

  1. Oh geez, that must have been terrifying! I hope he's doing better now!

    ReplyDelete