Monday, October 13, 2014

Hope this one gets accepted...



Well, we turned in another application to a different apartment complex – actually four complexes. If we’re in, we can choose which of four neighborhoods and buildings we want. Don’t wanna think of getting turned down. Besides, the 13th is our lucky day ! And since I have slightly better credit, it's under my name. Maybe that'll fix whatever pooched it at PreviousApartments ? 



Spent three hours today cleaning the kitchen, which needed it worse than the living room. Not done yet, either. But it looks a lot better. Oh, and my weird home cookin’ is having some effect – I’ve lost two pounds this week ! Twenty three more pounds to lose by year’s end, yaaay ! It’s embarrassing to be so overjoyed about being down to that weight, but I am. It’s taken a lot of work, and still has a long way to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment