Saturday, March 15, 2014

What's in Finland, Sweden, Nova Scotia, and Great Britain, but not here ? The one thing you want, of course !


A British board member found a half dozen Slo Mo dolls on the shelf in one of her local shops. Posted photos and everything. I’m about to give up and wait ‘til Amazon has ‘em, and just mail order one. I don’t want to be resentful and ticked off (too late !) over what has the potential to be my last MH doll.


Anyway. Wet, miserable day – and instead of resting up and recovering, Beloved Hubby insisted on going to work. It was all I could do to stay awake, and I didn’t have surgery yesterday ! I played and looked for patterns, and found three I want to try for the DP&M girls. They’ll be easy to alter if they’re too big.



This’ll make you laugh. I’ve been patiently waiting ‘til we have the funds to get a new office chair for my sewing Arena. Or, at least, until I find a new-to-me one that will work. I’m not picky. Meanwhile, I’ve been using a kitchen chair that’s heavy and hurts my back so much, I haven’t been sewing. Well, I’ve sewn a few times off and on, and when I was cleaning and doing some mending today… my back didn’t hurt. I may not need a chair after all ! I’d still prefer one that rolls, though. Wonder if we can put casters on that chair…?

No comments:

Post a Comment