Sunday, March 30, 2014

If there's multiples of a doll prop, 90% of the time, it's a cardboard cutout...

 Current Notes: Stella’s Design Studio ! Too pricey at Mal-Wart, just right at Tuesday Morning. Can’t wait to rip into it.





Had another attack of lazy, but I wanted to get out of the house too much to follow it completely. So we went to the thrift, but didn’t find much. Got four pair of pants for Dearest Son and one for Beloved Hubby, and a set of two finger-sized skateboards. I figured Slo Mo might wanna go with the rest of the guys sometime, and for a quarter, why not ?


Finishing up some Library books to take back tomorrow or Tuesday. It’s gonna sound strange, but I want a day, perhaps Monday, to not go anywhere. Since I wear house clothes and change whenever I leave, it gets to be a bit of a production.



I’m also thinking about my MH fandom. Now that I have Slo Mo – and love him allll to bits ! – I find m’self hanging around the message boards a lot less, and thinking I really should go through them all, dust and redress, reseat, and reorganize. Thinking of cutting down a bit, especially dolls I have many multiples of, save for Ghoulia. I’m a little melancholy about those wild days ending, but also OK with it. Too much else for me to spend limited energy on ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment