Friday, March 28, 2014

My new-to-me sewing chair is great !

Current Notes: More fun with Crissy patterns ! 




I finally sewed something ! At last ! Tested out the new-to-me sewing chair and everything. True, it only took about 20 minutes, and it wasn’t anything the DP&M girls really needed but… I now know I have a perfect pattern for their panties ! One of them agreed to model today, if I agreed not to show her face. So let’s preserve her modesty, since we don't know who she is, okay ?



It’s a freebie from the Crissy and Beth site, and I wasn’t sure how well it’d work. It made me smile that the paper-towel print the pattern was originally crafted from came through in the printout. It actually looked like I was using a paper towel, too ! Now that I know how great it is, I’m gonna cut it from box plastic, or some cardboard. Got plenty of both around here ! Beth made them from a semi-destroyed original Crissy pair. So glad I kept all my Crissy patterns – between the freebies on her site and my own scans and paper patterns, I can sew forever and not sew the same thing twice . And that’s just for the DP&M  girls ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment