Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Look what Dearest Son drew for me !

Current Notes: So pretty – I’m gonna need another frame !




Well….(nervous laugh) I didn’t get much housework done today. But the vehicle issues were sorted out early this morning, and there’s now a Toyota 4Runner that’s pretty much mine to use as I wish for the foreseeable future. Please don’t break down, Angel car !


Of course, this comes after pretty much all the doll hunt fight is drained from me. It’s all for the best, I’m sure. I doubt I’ll even make the circuit this week, I’m that tired of it all. That said, I’ve promised to take Dearest Son to TRU tomorrow, where I’m sure to not run into a boxload of Slo Mos. I am going to have a second, third, and fourth look at that DP&M Elsa. Not sure if I really want three of these dolls, but they fit in the shelf I reserved for them, so at least I have room.


It’s really strange. I should be so thrilled over all the new MH coming out, and normally when I enjoy a movie like Frozen, I’m obsessed over dolls of the characters. Heck, I even took a serious look at Hunger Games dolls, and while I liked the book and movie, neither really spoke to me. And I still haven’t really watched Frozen yet ! The promised increase in Elsa doll availability hasn’t happened yet, though.



Am I finally outgrowing obsession ? Or am I just growing old ? Well, the fact that I want to go to TRU says a little something ! 

8 comments:

  1. Hi,
    It is creativity by your son.
    You can change the anger mood of your son by this : http://www.dollieme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He copied it from a fanart on deviantart.com I liked - but it was so sweet of him to want to give me my very own version of it !

      Delete
  2. Dorrie! I found two of Slo mo today in Walmart! Let me know if you want one! (This is Presto, btw, I'm apparently too excited to remember my own darned password..)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And of course THEN I suddenly get it right... *facepalm*

      Delete
    2. Hey, gurl ! I'd know it was you anywhere ! congratulations !! I'm still coming up zero on Slo Mo, so I would be sooo happy to take you up on that - if you're sure you don't want two of him ! Remember my other e-mail addy ?

      Delete
    3. Ha ha, I just wanted one to customize, so one should be enough for me. XD Umm... I'm coming up blank on the email, though..^^'

      Delete
    4. No biggie. Just hit me up at dorriebelle@gmail,com and we'll work out the details from there. I'm so excited ! And very grateful you thought of me.

      Your Cupid sketch is still on my nightstand. Just so ya know.

      Delete
    5. I'll shoot you an email asap! Awww... I'm glad you liked my silly little sketch, lol! :D

      Delete