Monday, April 2, 2012

So wicked...

Current Mood : Feelin' icky and sticky. 



There it is, the dress I made yesterday. I hope the next one goes better. I already redrew and scanned the pattern, hopefully it’ll get tested before months go by and I forget everything I changed about it. Funny, it doesn’t look too bad in the photo…


Spent some time with Elphie and Fiyero this afternoon. I found the old chaise lounge and seated them on that, after I cleaned it. It got a lot of cat hair. As for their part, both Elphie and Fiyero needed their hair brushed, and their clothes cleaned. And I’d been looking forward to spending some time with them all day. Should have all the sixth-scale dolls restored this week, and have some weekend time to work on Timey, Dottie, Cathy, and Princess Dorrie, Prince Beloved Hubby, and Rainbow Brite. Then I can start sewing for everybody !  Cathy needs shoes, and Dorrie and Hubby can use something Spring-like, and…


Not much else going on. Slipped out to do some quick banking for Beloved, and stopped by Justice, since it was right there. They have three ‘School’s Out’ Cleos for $30. each (minus the ongoing 40% off sale), and that’s it for dolls – someone bought the others. But they are expecting more in, and the very nice sales staff encouraged me to call anytime. (sigh) The fact that I probably will means that I really do want a Rochelle. I’ve been wondering if it’s simply ‘new doll fever’, but the fact that I’m minor-obsessing (yes, for me, this is a minor obsession, stop laughing at me ! (grin)) means she’s one I really want. Here’s hoping !

No comments:

Post a Comment