Monday, April 16, 2012

Can't sit down, can barely slow down...


Current Mood : Busy !


Current Image Notes : Sez it’s a ‘Spur Wire Embedder’, used in beekeeping, but it looks like a tracing wheel to me. I seemed to have one of these under my butt all day today !



Hectic day. Up late helping Beloved Hubby with a school report due today, up early to wake and encourage him. A quick nap, then it’s clean the bedroom to make enough space for my hour of Wii Fit, a bite of breakfast, and then it’s time to help Dearest Son with his bedroom organization and move our storage stuff into the space we made for it yesterday. Even found a spot for those renegade secret-stash fabric totes. And that was all before 11am today !


I seemed to have some sort of spur on me, because I couldn’t sit down at all. Even when I was wiped out from heavy box lifting, I only sat long enough to regain my energy and breathing, and I was right back at it. When I moved all I could, I went outside to dump some of the trash that’d accumulated in a sort of alleyway between this place and the house next door – I have no idea who here put it out there, but it was time for it to go, since tomorrow’s trash day. That filled up the cans, so I wheeled ‘em around front. With that done, I gained just enough space to get to and empty a kitchen trash can that’d also been dumped out there for some reason, and get it scrubbed up enough to use in Dearest’s room. I let it dry and deodorize in the sun while I washed up and made lunch.


Beloved was amazed at all that was done by the time he got back. I was too busy emptying abandoned plastic containers in the alleyway that had filled up with water from the weekend rainstorms to appreciate the praise. I have no idea how long that water sat, but gag, it stank. No wonder the mosquitoes are already bad this year. Guess that’s also my new job, since no one else is gonna do it. Made sure they were angled so they don’t end up as rain barrels next storm – and I don’t flood the alleyway pouring them out.


I did more houseworks, but it’s boring to type them. Plus, I’m nodding off in my chair. Today was better – and I’m sorry for making you read my whining the other day – just by being busy ! Something I need to remember, perhaps ?

No comments:

Post a Comment