Friday, November 1, 2013

Twins !

Current Notes: Gosh, I love 70s Mattel dolls...




“A pleasant surprise is soon in store for you!” – that was in my fortune cookie today. Yaay ! I hope so, I just paid thirty bucks to get Chinese food for lunch for everyone. Sure was tasty, though. I find that the local restaurant’s lunch special is the best, so fresh and delicious. Last time they ordered from that place, FIL said one of their supper entrees was stale and bleh. (grin) Lunch is slightly cheaper, too.


Cable’s back. FIL took care of it. We’d about gotten used to not watching TV anymore. I know I gotta stop with the Maury and murder/crime Law & Order and Investigation Discovery channel shows. episodes. It kind of makes Dearest Son act out. Not giving up Bridezillas yet, though.



My 1969 Chatty Cathy doll came in ! I wish non-doll fans would quit wrapping them up in newspaper to ship them. She’s very dirty, and badly stained from her red undies, something not mentioned in the auction description, so she didn’t need more grime. But her shoes and dress are very nice, and that’s most of what I wanted, so I gave a positive feedback. I think it’s funny that Cathy, Hi Dottie, and Timey Tell, in addition to sharing a head mold, also have the same shoes, just in different colors. 

1 comment: