Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Even The Dreaded He doesn't want to sew with me...

Current Notes: Found a funny at Etsy. For once, I didn't buy it or mark it as a 'Favorite'. 





We got to hit Dollar Tree tonight – and while I didn’t spend $20., I was darn close. Too bad most of it was household needs. Shampoo, dish detergent, shelf liner, etc. Not a lot of fun stuff unless you count some snacks. I saw the MH puzzles, but none of them had Ghoulia, so I passed. Well, I bought one for a toy donation, but not for us. I had fun just wandering around. And their knockoff popcorn chips are always tasty !


And I finally got a box of light bulbs. We had to steal the bulb from my sewing lamp for Dearest Son’s new desk lamp, and my sewing one’s so old, it won’t take ‘swirly bulbs’ (compact fluorescents). I wanted to sew all week, but couldn’t see well enough when I had time. No more excuses !


My custom order of Ghoulia stickers is on its way, all the way from Melbourne, Australia ! Somerley even sent a digital contact sheet for me to approve before she printed and mailed them. Wow. For a small order, she sure made me feel important ! I am sooo gonna order a set of Princess Luna stickers in a few weeks ! She is woefully under-represented in My Little Pony merchandise.


No comments:

Post a Comment