Monday, November 4, 2013

I find the weirdest ways to spend money...

Current Notes: Wonder what the stats are about lying and not keeping promises - both genders ? 





Sorry to drop off again. Some of the issues I had when we lived here last time have reared their hydra heads again, and I’m having to deal. It’s kind of stupid that I’m upset about things I already know about and should have learned last year, it’s just that… I really want to believe and trust, and it hurts when I’m reminded that I can’t.


Otherwise, it was a rather boring Monday. Washed, dried, put away two loads of laundry, the usual. Got the new fabric washed up, so it’s ready to go. I need to clean off my sewing table, it’s gotten cluttery with new fabric, dolls, Die-ner pieces, twin Chatty Cathy girls, and misc.



Speaking of the Die-ner, I ordered an interesting accessory for it. It’s a jig that presses doll-size paper plates. It sounds silly, and kind of expensive ($15., with free shipping), but I like the idea of making custom plates for various photos. And it’ll go very well with both the Die-ner and Coffin Bean pieces. Not to mention the School playset. Can use up some of the cardstock and scrapbook papers, too. It looks like this, but I didn’t use this seller, he’s not selling any more right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment