Saturday, November 9, 2013

What becomes a legend most...? Green satin !

Current Notes: Shoot, fluff his hair up a bit, get him some nice accentuating jewelry, and he'll be prettier than I was on my wedding day ! Man, do I respect him right now. 




I’m now good at fixing my cheap headphones. Have to be - hardwood floors. Every time they hit, one earpiece or another comes apart. I just cram the wires back in there, and match the slots, wiggle and pinch ‘til they go back. One day, I’ll get another set of Sony ones, those were nice. Very sturdy.


And Kohl’s has come through again – I got a $10. gift card in the mail today ! Just like the others, it’s good on anything in the store, but expires next Saturday. I’d get the MH case, their website shows it for just $12. and change, but supposedly it’s an online-only item. Hopefully, we’ll see what they have in a few days and go from there. I’m still wearing the shirts I got from a gift card about three or four years ago, so there’s no telling what I’ll come home with. Last year, it was two Angry Bird stuffed animals on markdown for Dearest Son, and a set of dish towels.



Cleaned up the second 1969 Chatty Cathy doll. Poor thing’s been languishing on my desk for weeks. Most of her grime came right off, but the stains from her underwear will probably need extensive acne medicine / sun treatment. Dearest wants to use her for some pony pictures, but after that, I’m not sure what to do with her. I have to repair her socks before they can be washed, but the rest of her outfit is waiting for the next load. The dress needs a new snap, but I can do that later. The socks both have unraveling back seams, and the top needs a line of Fray-Check. They weren’t ever hemmed. On some things, Mattel never changes…

No comments:

Post a Comment