Sunday, November 10, 2013

Just have to paint a set of her glasses gold...

Current Notes: I really like Ghoulia’s dress – too bad there’s not a new Ghoulia doll shown in any of the Comic cons or ‘leaked’ photos. Guess I’ll have to make it m’self.




Another quiet weekend. DMIL’s birthday is coming up, and FIL wants to get her a Tablet computer. I realized I hadn't used ours since a week or two before we moved. I think I turned it on to make sure it survived the move, but that was all. So, like a dog who doesn’t care about that bone in the backyard until another dog is in a two-mile radius, then it’s The Most Important Bone In The World, I was relentless until I found the charging cable and got it going again.


Then I restarted our subscription to Netflix. Dearest Son blabbed to FIL, so I’ll have to install it on one of their computers soon. I don’t mind sharing, and had planned on doing so, but I’ve learned today that, even though it’s within Netflix’s rules, having two computers streaming their content at the same time means one of them will glitch and stutter – and the way DMIL & FIL watch TV, we’ll be lucky to ever get to use it. (sigh) Well, if it gets to be too much of a PITA, I’ll just cancel it again. If I were really evil, I’d set theirs to ‘KidsFlix’, which won’t show anything above a Disney PG rating.



I’m having a really hard time lately finding my joy. I can’t remember the last time I really laughed. Maybe tomorrow will be better. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't help but wonder if they won't release a multi-pack in the future that has Cleo and Ghoulia's 13Wishes versions in it?

    ReplyDelete