Sunday, November 3, 2013

Kind of 'my two sides', actually...

Current Notes: Here's hoping this is a kick-start to parts of me that really need to get kicked !




Here’s the two most expensive fabrics I bought yesterday. I actually paid less for velvet – and embossed velvet ! - than I did for these cotton prints. Ah, well. It’s kind of funny that such different designs appeal to the same person – me !


Got them cheap-serged today, and de-price stickered the whole bag of goodies. I then had a fun time draping them around Die-ner DracuLaura, envisioning and imagining for over an hour. I’d planned on cleaning up Chatty Cathy 2, but it was a dark, dismal day that Daylight Savings Time didn’t help, and I kind of just let the day swirl around and past me.


Went to use the very neglected printer, and…nada. Tried several times, restarted the entire signal path, unplugged and replugged everything with a plug, still no printee. True, I’ve only used it maybe five or six times since the move, and then mostly just the scanner, but when I printed the calendar page for October (I’m recycling last year’s MH calendar by printing new pages to go with last year’s images) it worked. So. Reinstalled the drivers from the Brother.com database, and… that worked. Still have no idea why. Just glad it prints now !



Watched part of a Hoarders marathon, and, as usual, started cleaning. Went through a pile of ads that had formed near the sofa, and found a stash spot for a large, nice piece of pristine cardboard that was originally packing from one of Beloved Hubby’s big new tools. I’d already used it Wednesday as a glare-block for DLaura’s latest photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment