Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So much I don't wanna think about...until I have to, at least.

Current Mood : More tired than I should be. 

Current Image Notes : An out-of-box view of the German MH knockoffs, Wild Girlz. If Mattel actually released a doll with devil horns in the US, their corporate building wouldn't survive the night ! 



Got a call first thing this morning, from my VA cardiologist - they wanna do some more tests that sound painful and invasive, and I need to lose weight, because a potential heart transplant is still on my horizon. Talk about a bucket of cold water over yer head ! I thought I was doing pretty well maintaining my weight since I got out of the hospital - back to my usual settings, with the abundance of available, tasty junk to eat, it's surprising I've not gained any. But here we are. (sigh) I've had to fight feeling morose and helpless all day. So I did dishes, as planned. That'll help you feel like you've accomplished something ! 


It helped a bit that today was so glorious and warm, we went outside this morning, the three of us, so that Dearest Son could play with his Christmas gift Razor scooter, and Beloved Hubby and I could get some much-needed sunlight therapy before he had to leave for work. I reflected that I haven't felt so good in years, how can I be this ill that I need transplant surgery ?


Ah, well. There are good things, too. Yesterday, Beloved Hubby hung a hook for  my much-loved disco ball ! It's been in Starlight's trunk since the move, and with summer coming... let's just say heat isn't kind to anything with mirrors glued to it. In fact, several had already fallen off, but luckily, it was in a laundry basket, so I had the missing ones. They've been glued back on, and I now have my mirror ball back ! Next time I watch Thank God It's Friday, it'll be in style !


I also reset my Monster High shelf. Whoo. Remember all that stompin' around about not wanting more dolls right now ? I honestly, truly, honor-bright don't have space for any more ! Seriously. They're almost two deep on the shelf already. And that's with the 'gonna trade 'em' dolls moved to the higher one. Yeah, I think any new acquisitions this year will have to be carefully considered. And most gently refused. So I'm super-glad I got the new Clawd and Gil ! I don't know what I'm gonna do if Mattel actually does bust out and make Slow-Moe. Ghoulia may have to sit in his lap ! Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment