Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I mean, look at it. It's huge ! And I can't read the code off it at all !

Current Mood: So tired...


If I could draw, I'd have a running comic strip about my favorite things and most loved people. But I'm horrible at even stick-figures, so I photograph 'em and add word balloons instead ! Hope to make more of my ongoing 'Doll Funnies' throughout the year. The key is supposed to have an online code on it, but it's so shiny, I can't read it. Luckily, the codes of all four dolls in the Sweet 1600  line are printed on the little info leaflet Mattel always thoughtfully encloses. 


Got my new appointments scheduled today - I got various labs on Friday, Feb. 03, and a left and right catheterization on Monday, Feb. 06. Yaay - I got a whole month to worry about 'em !


In the meanwhile...laundry day ! I wasn't feeling well last week, so I had five loads today, but since I started early, I got everything washed, dried, and put away before 5pm. I always do the sheets first, so I can remake the bed nice and fresh - and since I have no idea where the box with the rest of our sheets got shoved, the set we have now is 'wash and replace' - or we'll hafta sleep on bare mattress !


Beloved Hubby's night class is going fairly well for him, although his teacher...(sigh) Tonight, she put on a tape of an Oprah Winfrey show, after presaging it with, "Now you men may not understand this, but this is how women feel about (subject matter)" . Um, what ? First off, Oprah ? In a classroom. Seriously ? I could go on all night about how little she does of any real relevance that belongs in college, but I'd rather go off on the teacher. Nice way to alienate half your class, dear. Gee, men don't understand feelings. If we're still in that 50s mode of thinking (which was outdated even then), why aren't you in an apron in the kitchen ? Sheesh. Nice to know sexism is still enjoying life on campus.


Anyway. I have the last of my lockers on the way - won an auction with pretty much everything but the classroom Ghoulia doll and her shoes. That gives me (embarrassed cringe) eight lockers, plenty for any background scene. I was gonna wait and try to snag one in a trade, but this lot was sooo cheap, and I had eBay Bucks to spend along with survey payment, so it barely cost anything. Still, now I'm kinda hoping I lose my bid on Clawdeen's Sweet 1600 outfit - Beloved won't begrudge the eight bucks, but I kinda feel bad when I order / 'win' tons of stuff for m'self.


Especially with Dearest Son's birthday coming up in less than two weeks. Hoping to let him pick out a cake this weekend. He really wants the 'La Isla' Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set - because it has a minifig of Elizabeth Swann in it ! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your Clawd! ( I actually just won a set of Clawd and Draculaura and can't wait for them to arrive!) Then I'll have 4...Cleo, Gil, Clawd and Draculaura! I LOVE the little comic strip type pics, keep 'em coming! You'll be in my thoughts as you go into your testing next month. HUGS

    ReplyDelete