Friday, May 25, 2018

Yaaay !! Toner cartridge is on its way !!


For whatever reason – possibly the big thunderstorm that rolled in just as Beloved Hubby rolled out of the driveway – I got no sleep last night, and went back to bed after sending him off with an over-easy egg breakfast in his tummy, a cooler fulla ice, a fresh ham sandwich, and a kiss. The headache that beat two acetaminophen at 2am was finally gone, along with the thick clouds and rain.

So I made cinnamon pancakes and got some stuff started. Researched quiche recipes, warned my guys of my scheduled attempt at one Sunday.  All I need is a deep dish pie crust, and maybe some half-and-half. Most of what I read said I could use milk, and we have some that needs to be used, so I’ll probably go the cheap route.

Beloved was home early, so we ran an errand together, did the banking, and I paid bills and had a little fun. We have a toner cartridge – official Brother ! – arriving Sunday, and my used copy of Doll Junk  should be here the first week of June. It could have been here Monday, but I refused to pay an additional $9. for a brand-new one. Heavens and you know I’ll spend that much and possibly more at a thrift or on snacks sometime this weekend ! Beloved bought a new job-site speaker – his nice radio was stolen ! – so he’s pretty happy. Dearest Son’s already saving up for a MLP collection he wants, and hopes to mow the lawn for a few extra bucks tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment