Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I need this mug, just to warn people who wander too close to the kitchen. . .


Wired day. Therapy was full of emotion with a lot going on. I brought the  small cut-glass cups I’d thrifted – possibly once part of a punchbowl set – and a big bag of Dark Chocolate M&Ms, which were six times the cost of the glasses ! Another member brought delicious red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. All the cups found new homes, as I hoped, and even the M&Ms all disappeared. Did you know the Dark Chocolate ones are embossed with the usual ‘M’, plus and a tiny ‘Dark’ underneath ? I do now. They’re delicious !


Didn’t go to the Other Town thrift like I’d planned. Funds and tires were too low to risk it. But I’m definitely going next week ! Just to calm down and walk a bit, I went to the Goodwill down the street from us. About the only thing I found was that motorized-scooter woman who gave me such grief a few weeks ago for not knowing all about the manky blender she so desperately needed for her all-important smoothies. Luckily, I don’t think she saw me, and I made sure it stayed that way.


Helped the nice cashier sort jewelry just for fun, it was like a live-action, glittery game of Mahjong. Matched dozens, including two pair of earrings that I liked, but knew I’d never wear. Plus, the clip-on ones were rather heavy and flew off if I shook my head. Least I did a good deed today !


Once home, I did dishes and about half the laundry, sneaking a nap between loads. No crafting today. Made a quick meal of chicken pasta salad, and I’m about to crash. G’night !

No comments:

Post a Comment