Monday, May 14, 2018

Goes to show, even if I only spend pocket change for it, I'll find a way to use it, especially if the initial idea is a big ole FAIL !


Beloved Hubby was home today, and slept through most of it. I think that bug that went around last month bit him hard, and he’s still slowly recovering. That, or cleaning out the garage and starting on some new projects yesterday wore him out !


So I futzed around, napped, too. I’m backing up my huge files – my digital-only pattern collection is over 8GB ! – but it’s a slow process. Dearest Son saved his money and ordered an unstuffed Build-a-Bear MLP ‘Muffins’ (aka, ‘Derpy’) from a Colorado eBay seller Friday. It arrived today ! And is adorable. We’ll take her to get stuffed and ceremonialized (if that’s not a word, it should be !) soon as we can.


Beloved watched me fitting my BAB Neon Stars with a new shirt, said if I’d wanted one last time we went, in October, I think, he would have got me whatever I chose. Well, at the time, it was all about Dearest, plus we were thin on funds. Can’t lie, the store was enchanting, and many of their bears intrigued me, especially the Elsa ones, still, I decided against it. I’m glad I did. I’d much rather have the $1. at Goodwill and dress them myself ! Although I’m seriously considering ordering that Elsa BAB dress. . .


Since our printer remains on strike for more toner, we’re going to the Library tomorrow, so I can print out a few I want to try. Dearest has some prints he wants, too – and I get to pay fines if he wants to borrow a movie. I completely missed the Autumn ‘Food For Fines’ drive, darn it. Wish they did that year-round ! We’re hoping to finance more toner by months’ end.


Beloved cooked a spaghetti feast, so I’m in a pasta coma again. Nite-night !

2 comments:

  1. I actually found a BAB Elsa at my thrift awhile back! The one with white sparkly fur and embroidered eyes that sings Let It Go. Or she should, her battery is almost dead and she sounds like she is gargling!

    ReplyDelete