Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mom Day ! Check out my BAB haul !



Hope you had a happy Mother’s Day, mom or not ! We had some glorious weather, so lots of families were out and about. We cleaned out more of the garage so Beloved Hubby can make us a few more dressers ! Drawers and frames are already built, we just need the hardware and rails. But it’s a snug week (thank Everything I need to thin out the freezer food !), so it’ll wait a bit longer.


As for me, I got Beloved-made bacon and eggs for breakfast, and Chinese takeout for lunch. Delicious ! I got a nap and went prowling, hoping I wouldn’t find anything – but I did. Four Build-A-Bears ! Well, three bears and a bunny. I’m keeping the black ‘stars’ bear (you knew I would), and Dearest Son was thrilled to claim the rest. Not bad for $4. plus tax total ! They’ve already been washed, since none of ‘em have electronics, and I’ll probably use the green onesie I bought that was too big for the My Life As 18” doll for him. Yes, for some reason, I see the Sweet Swirls bear as female, the Neon Stars bear as male, even though they have the exact same face and body structures. Guess I’m still sexist.


Goofed off for the rest of the day, didn’t go near the sewing machine, although I wanted to. Still have three more shirts to adapt for Ms. Elsa and now, a second BAB to dress ! Made a simple dinner and ignored the dishes in the sink. They’ll still be there Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment