Sunday, May 20, 2018

Every year I think we'll skip Monsoon Season. Every year, I'm mistaken.


Massive storm last night – loud thunder, frequent lightning, pouring rain. Normally even thunderstorms help us all sleep deep, but the violence of it all was a bit much. Awakened to find that, predictably, our internet was out, and AT&T was already aware of the situation. So we watched DVDs with some doughnuts from yesterday and puttered, eventually going back to bed for naps.


Beloved Hubby decided to change the Diesel’s oil, so we were off for a filter and gallons of the stuff. Dearest Son went with me, and found the MLP Airship from the recent movie on markdown, and spent all his money on it !  He even owes me some dishes. Got the few groceries we needed and some markdown salads while Beloved rotated tires and got the oil change prepped. He’s amazing !


While I’ve planned the week’s menu, I haven’t planned what I want to get done. We spent quite a bit, so it’ll be a quiet one, but there’s always stuff to do around here ! I still have to sew Jen Wrenne’s Edwardian dress if I want the bonuses, so I gotta print out the pattern when we hit the library tomorrow. I really want a new toner cartridge. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment