Monday, May 7, 2018

Imagine Ariel at a thrift store. . .


Not sure why, but a lot of the meals I make are better as leftovers ! Yesterday’s pork steaks weren’t as tender as I’d have liked, but cooked again today, the cut-bits in the reheated gravy and fresh potatoes, were.


Not sure where today went, after I took Dearest Son for a short grocery run – we’ve got to go on a bigger one tomorrow, for his meds – and cooked up lunch, it got away from me until Beloved Hubby was on his way home. Sure, I puttered and cleaned up from my sudden flurry of sewing, and took a quick, short nap, but I still don’t know where all my time went. Sure sign of allergy season. I tend to space out a lot then.


At least I beat back the ‘I’m bored, let’s go prowling’ impulse. I wanna go to JoAnn’s bad ! Feels like months since I went craft shopping, but then again, I just bought those five yard sale kids’ shirts Friday, and got a huge GWill craft grab bag a few weeks ago. I still haven’t put some of that away. Hoping this visit to the M-W yields the July 4th-themed fat quarters I’ve been seeing – you know how I am about stars !


Not sure what my next project is – I have so many I want to work on. A skirt for PJ Sparkles, something for Newborn Baby So Beautiful, a new shirt to use my new PickleToes sale pattern for the Cinderella Build-A-Bear, tailoring those kids’ shirts for Ms. Elsa, or using their fabric for other projects, and that doesn’t even count the new-to-me thrifted dolls that still need their ‘spa days’.


Just don’t ask me why I find it so irresistibly funny to get that Frozen shirt to fit Ms. Elsa. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment