Thursday, May 17, 2018

Taco Thursday !

Backwards, it's still Taco Cat !

Hoooray ! The old Asus laptop I listed on Facebook’s Marketplace finally sold ! True, we’d marked it down twice and were thinking of just taking it off and donating it somewhere, but we got a few bucks. Even found the old case for it, and the buyer was thrilled. True, we could have used the funds earlier this week, but we’ll be fine without worry now. Whew !


I was all for going out to eat tonight, but I already had everything thawed out, and Taco Thursday would take less time than Taco Bell takeout. I used my ‘leftover TB packets, a beef ramen seasoning pack, two takeout packets of soy sauce, and some garlic and vinegar’ recipe to flavor up the fried hamburger and sausage. True, taco seasoning pouches are cheap, but I’d rather use up what we already have sitting around. Ya’ll know I can do a lot with a saved couple of quarters ! And Beloved Hubby says he prefers mine to TBell and TBueno, high praise I always love hearing.


Rest of the day was kinda meh. Finished up all the laundry, including sheets and things unearthed when Dearest Son swapped upstairs bedrooms. Until this year, he refused to move, but I’m glad he’s now in the one with the air conditioner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment