Friday, July 25, 2014

A/C Heatwave Blues...



Beloved Hubby thinks there’s one piece that needs to be replaced in the air conditioner, and it should work again. Luckily, there’s a heating/ AC/ plumbing warehouse near here that should have it, and it’s open tomorrow. Meanwhile, we got through today a lot like yesterday, slow and easy. I’ve finished three books on my ‘bought this for 25¢, now all I gotta do is read it’ list due to the heat wave.


Luckily, Beloved Hubby was off a bit early, and he swept by and picked me up. It was nice to get out for a bit, but he mostly snagged me before he bought our new AC because my veteran’s discount saves us 10% on it ! This time, that savings was a nice chunk of change ! Other times it’s been pocket change, and I appreciate every penny.


It’s already installed, and for the first time in days, I’m comfortable. It’s larger than our other two, so here’s hoping our living areas will be cool for the rest of the season. Hope our old one is fixable tomorrow.



I’m gonna lie back and watch a movie. Hope you’re comfortable, too ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment