Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Vignette From My Desk, Late Tuesday Afternoon

Current Notes: A 'write your own fanfic' moment between Beryl and Rarity...




Laundry’s done for another week. It goes much faster when there’s only three loads ! Got the green striped fabric I bought from Joanne’s last Game Day ready to go for my next project, which I already have picked out, ‘cause I sort of have to.

                                                                 
I finally decided to take one big splurge this month, instead of several smaller ones. It helped that there were discount codes and low ‘free shipping’ promotions going on. So, I went ahead and ordered the DP&M Anna and a set of doll shoes that I’m taking a chance for fitting on, for less than I would have paid for Anna in the store last month. Free shipping, too. I’m letting m’self do this because 1) we can, and 2) I’m going to snag what I want from her – clothes, shoes, and for once, the crown ! - and sell the doll redressed on eBay, maybe make back half of what I spent. If I can manage that, it’ll be great, especially because that’s about what I paid for Elsa’s DP&M gown. I’ll get all I want for less than I would have paid for the dolls I don’t really want, so I’m hopeful happy. Plus, I’ll maybe have the cash to spend later in the month.


Here’s your next laugh out of it – the shoes shipped today. Anna hasn’t yet. (sigh)  I can return the shoes if they don’t fit, provided I’m careful with the box, to the local brick-and-bathroom store, which is nice. Already have the receipt and everything. 



So, I’ve gotta get with it and get started on Anna’s eBay dress. Sooner I have it done, the faster I can get her on eBay. Wish me luck ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment