Thursday, April 17, 2014

Beautiful, tranquil.....zzzzz...

Current Notes: I miss my old moon calendar...





Looks like today was our boring day this week ! No squirrels, no light installations, and not a lot of cleaning. Seems to be a headache – tummyache bug going around, and everyone here’s got it in varying degrees. So we mostly rested, relaxed, read, slept, and occasionally nibbled on crackers. If it weren’t for feeling ill, it would have been a good day !


I did sweep up some more – seeing all the cat fur, dust, unpopped popcorn kernels. and bits of cutaway paper under various Arena furniture yesterday really motivated me. Got most of the rest of the living room while I was at it, except under some of the tools and tool chests too big for me to move. At this rate, I may actually sew before month’s end !



We got to go out for a quick snack, so I got a regular Happy Meal with just a little cheeseburger. I’m slowly becoming addicted to apple slices. Today I got some weird monkey magnets, so I went in, hoping for pony. I was given four choices – DJ Pon3, Rainbow Dash, a Littlest Pet Shop monkey, and another set of magnets. What is with McD and monkeys ? Anyway, I already had Rainbow and DJ, but Dearest Son didn’t, so I got him that one. He was happy – a 10-pc McNugget adult meal and a pony he really likes. Guess the pony promo is nearly over. I didn’t do too bad, five out of eight. Next one is Spider-Man, so I can go back to adult meals with bacon next time we dine there, which will be some time, thank Everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment