Sunday, April 6, 2014

LunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLuna !

Current Notes:  LunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLunaLuna !




Look who was lurking in my lunch ! Yaaay ! I now have the two ponies I wanted from the current Happy Meal promotion (although I wouldn’t have gotten upset if I missed out on Rarity, just don’t tell her that), and can enjoy something with bacon on it again. The things we do for fandom…


The new water heater is boxed up and waiting for UPS to pick it up for return to Amazon, but that and feeding ourselves is about all we accomplished today. Oh, that and the Job From Hades © has lived down to its reputation and hasn’t ended yet. This morning, we drove 30 minutes round trip to reattach a panel. They couldn’t possibly do it themselves, they don’t own power tools. Beloved Hubby is about ready to find the cheapest drill on Earth and offer it to them as a housewarming gift. I’ve already volunteered to make a special bow for it.



He reattached it in front of the Man of the House with a regular non-powered screwdriver. I hadn’t read two pages before he was back (I was just along for company). This keeps up, they may find that their phonecalls don’t get answered, and woe unto them if it’s actually something serious. After enough prodding and poking for nothing, even a willing horse will buck a bad rider off his/her back. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm jealous! The local McD's only ever gives me Pinkie or Fluttershy... or a Skylanders toy, even though I'm very specific that I want a pony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be over there tomorrow, see if, for once, I can score something for you ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a darling! Need a Pinkie or Fluttershy?

      Delete
  3. (*grin*) We snagged Pinkie today, and we're already at Fluttershy Overload Point. But I got you a Luna today ! More in today's entry !

    ReplyDelete