Monday, April 7, 2014

I wish our whole yard was clover, instead of just a patch.

Current Notes:  It's only part of patch, about the size of a dinette table for four.




Today was kind of rough. But the Amazon-bought water heater is gone – our sofa can be used for other things besides appliance packaging storage ! – and in a week or so, we should get our money back. Craigslist water heater is working beautifully, and everyone’s feeling better now that they’ve bathed in glorious, wonderful hot water. I’m actually looking forward to doing dishes now that there’s not a truckload of tools and pieces in the way ! Can’t wait to get our oven soon !


I also got to take Dearest Son to Dollar Tree. I actually had a list this time, ‘cause I keep forgetting things. The OttLight palm light (not the lamp) only takes AAA batteries, and after a year, the ones within were too weak to work. F & MIL were nearly out of coffee filters. We were also low on sandwich baggies, completely out of snack baggies, and I couldn’t find the packing tape. So I got all those things, and a green floor mat that should be awesome for a doll lawn, a ‘bling’ silver rhinestone lanyard I hope to use for doll belts and headbands, a new spray bottle, and a spray of faux hyacinths that look great detached from the wire stems in the hands of Belle and Tia. I’ll probably include one with Arendelle Anna, with a note that it’s not for kids under 3 years old.


FIL’s not feeling well, so I took MIL to the pharmacist today. While I’m sorry he’s not feeling well, it’s great to see her taking the reins. Yesterday, she did the grocery shopping, and we’re so proud of her. Little worried about FIL, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment