Thursday, April 3, 2014

Yikes !

Current Notes: Some, no matter how ghoulish, don't linger long at Chez Insanity...





It’s sad, but I now know about when most of the major couriers deliver to Chez Insanity. Mail is normally around 10:30am, FedEx about 10 to 11am, UPS about 3pm. Occasionally we get a substitute mail carrier, and he/she normally runs about 3pm, too. FIL still sits the mailbox like it’s gonna hatch, but maybe it counts as a hobby, so I’m not gonna criticize.


I went on a job with Beloved Hubby today, just a few finishing bits, he said, and he’d really appreciate the company. Well, the family was there, and here I am, with no shower since Tuesday, grotty house-clothes, and even old shoes. Their youngest daughter, however, fell in love with me, and we played tea party and ‘make the pocket tape measure snap’ for a long time. She’s a sweetie, the whole family is kind and thoughtful, but she’s also exhausting. I was really appreciating Dearest Son by the time we left ! Also the finer points of a nap.



While we were gone, Anna was delivered. TRU faked me out, I didn’t get a shipping tracking number until she was already on the truck. Wow. The box she came in was huge ! And, unfortunately, she still looks just like I remembered. And I’ve had time to study the box photos. Wish I’d gotten that doll. So, my plan to re-sell a re-dressed Anna are still on. I’ve even decided on her new clothes, finally. I’m thinking ‘Springtime in Arendelle’ is a nice theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment