Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February !


Current Mood : Achy, breaky, head.



Well, I can now say that Bluetooth devices are a PITA. We finally got the dongle Dearest Son’s wireless birthday headphones required – and it was a real pain to get it to work. Beloved Hubby finally did, but then we made the mistake of trying his headphones out on my computer, and they were great ! But getting them to work on Dearest’s computer again was a cluster bomb, and I had to do a near-full reinstall to use them on mine again. Although he’s shy about admitting it, I don’t think he enjoys them as much as we thought, so we may trade. I still have my corded $20. Sonys, and he loves them so much, he broke his nearly identical pair. H likes to wildly dance around with YouTube videos, which often strains the cord. We thought cordless would be the way to go, but even I’ll admit, these aren’t very comfortable.


While I have to admit that sewing was a no-go today – I’m still getting ‘floaters’ in my line of sight occasionally, and I have a massive headache starting. So instead of showing some new stuff I didn’t make, please enjoy a photo of Howleen with her hair down, wearing a gathered scrap experimental blouse. See ya tomorrow !

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I prefer the cable. It works better. This photo is very nice.I like her hair. Very cool. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, sweetie ! Happy to hear from you ! Thanks - I'm surprised how much I love that lil' girl ! Hugs !

      Delete
  2. Wow, with her hair down, she looks like a totally different doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really surprised me, too. I really was reminded of a very young Donna Summer, with her wide eyes and big curls. I wasn't much on her 'tude-laden character, but mine has pink hair and is nicer ! (giggle)

      Delete