Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cat Fight !


Current Mood : Aggravated. 



Tryin’ to keep my desk cleaned up, because Ginger-kitty and I are in the midst of a turf war over it. I’ve completely cleared a space for her, for her to lie down, to get into the window, whatever she wants, but she insists on knocking over every single thing on my desk to get to the other side…where she can’t get in the window and there is no space for her to bask in. I just don’t get it, and I can’t move everything to suit her. I kinda feel miffed for having to share my already limited space with a cat in the first place, but to do that and still have to pick up dolls six to ten times a day….grrrrr !


Ironically, we had to pick up cat food today, and they were out of Meow Mix ! We ended up getting Be Happy instead, another Purina brand, and she likes it too. Darn cat doesn’t know how close she came to getting Ol’ Roy, a brand of dog food so bad, I’ve seen starving strays refuse to eat it. I’ve also seen dogs who’ll eat up sofas prefer the nastiest cushion on Earth to it. Yeah, you’re right, I couldn’t do that to her, but oh, the temptation !


Finally gave Howleen her boil rinse…I hope it looks better when it’s dry. Right now, it looks awful. About the only truly positive thing I can say about it is that the ‘poof’ is gone. It’s stick-straight, and close to her head. Some of it looks frayed. Thank Everything I didn’t allow the water anywhere near her bangs. I’ll probably braid her hair and do another rinse for some wave later, see if that works better.


Not much else going on, I mostly goofed around and finished my seventh Kindle app book on the Android Tablet. My main problem is, there’s too many free books, and even outright dumping the vampire-and-werewolf-themed ones, most of the cookbooks, diet books, and other ones I have zero interest in, so many more sound good. But by the time I’m done reading one, I’ve forgotten what half the ones I’ve downloaded are about ! At least I finally arranged a ‘drop zone’ that’s safe so I can use the Tablet to read m’self to sleep !



1 comment:

  1. Have you tried putting a folded up shirt really nice and photo-perfect in the spot(s) you want her in? In my experience a cat cannot pass up an opportunity to lay on something that looks like they shouldn't get on it.

    ReplyDelete