Friday, February 8, 2013

Maybe I shoulda saved this image for next week...


Current Mood : Mmmmwaaaa ! Blowin' kisses to the world today ! 




Yaaay ! Everyone’s nearly back to full, easy breathing, and Beloved Hubby had today off until 8pm. After our one long errand, we grabbed a fantastically delicious lunch and picked up the narrow folding table Beloved needed for his newly plotted desk. It really shocked me to learn that the table we knew was $30. at Big Lots – if they had it back in stock – was $60. at OfficeDepotMax. I can never tell those stores apart, like PetSmartCo. We were in the Office-whatever area, and figured if it was just a few bucks more, what the heck, but twice as much ? Luckily BLots had ‘em back in, and we bore it, along with a Tablet pad and new headphones for Dearest Son, home with us.


Yeah, he really didn’t like the Bluetooth headphones, and after an hour of wearing them, they develop a sore spot on my right ear, too. So now I’m using them with our Tablet and he’s using the new set he picked out, and everyone’s a lot happier.


I helped Beloved reconfigure his desk in our bedroom, and it’s a lot roomier and better organized. Vacuuming in there’s gonna be a challenge next week, but I’ll figure it out. He’s happy, so I’m glad it worked. Room actually does look better, now that I’ve had a bit of time to get used to it.


I get to have more fun tomorrow. Dearest and I are heading to the Flea Market ! He has his allowance and I have a few remaining bucks, so it should be fun. Heck, I already have fun scheduled – all my MH orders came in at once, so I’m swimming in new-to-me issue outfits, shoes, props, and occasional Bratz pieces. I even got Howleen’s ‘Sister’ pack shirt, which will be fun to pair with shorts and skirts. It has moon phases on it ! I also have Frankie’s entire Dead Tired gear – slippers, pajamas, eye mask, ghoulish iPod and deck, the whole deal. I’d wanted the PJs and slippers for the longest time, and was so lucky to snag it all so inexpensively. I can also tell you that Catrine’s outfit is just lovely, and you’ll see it soon. Probably on Ghoulia !


Speaking of her, have you seen the new webisode ? It’s so cute ! Catch it here when you have time, I laughed at the end. And the flies really gave it their all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment